Search results

1. MrWackyGuy

How's it going?

Hello! :) Welcome to the forums! Are you in the IDA discord yet?
  2. MrWackyGuy

IDA Competition 1 - Winners Announced!

Thanks to all the CMDRs that took part, I am very pleased to now announce the winners of this competition. In first place, we have CMDR Eikoop with this fantastic montage: In second place, we have CMDR Deonon, with this awesome poster: In third place, we have CMDR Maximilian.Y for...
  3. MrWackyGuy

IDA Competition #1 - May/June 2018

Reminder that the competition closes for entries on 30/06/2018, this Saturday.
  4. MrWackyGuy

What would be the best or ideal engineer progression? Combat, trade, exploration engineer routes

Depends which you prefer. If you've done G5 FSD, I would head over and do some G5 thrusters at Palin, and then G5 shields somewhere or another, and then start on the weapons. That's just my preference. :)
  5. MrWackyGuy

Threads in the "Support & Appeals" sub-forum are private

For your information: Threads in the "Support & Appeals" sub-forum are treated as confidential and can only been seen by yourself (the poster) and relevant moderators and administrators. Occasionally, the thread title may be visible to others, but not the content of the thread.
  6. MrWackyGuy

No particular guidance, it entirely depends on the context and the type of content. For example, if it were an article piece, I would suggest around 300-500 words. However, if it's an actual story, it could probably get away with being significantly longer than that. It's up to what you feel is...
  7. MrWackyGuy

Updated info: Competition closes for entries on June 30 at UTC 00:01.
  8. MrWackyGuy

What We Get Up To - IDA's Greatest Accomplishments (Updated Periodically)!

It is indeed :love: We've accomplished quite a lot, when it's all put down in one document. :)
  9. MrWackyGuy

test

Seems to work (y)
  10. MrWackyGuy

Test

test
  11. MrWackyGuy

Test 2

test
  12. MrWackyGuy

Atmospheric landing or space legs, which one would you like to have first?

I think space legs to be honest. It would be great if that was released in conjunction with the fleet carriers, and we could walk around our massive capital ships :D
  13. MrWackyGuy

Hey! Thanks for joining up! Everyone is also completely new, the forum was only launched a few days ago, to tie in with the competition. :) Currently there is no specific end date, as we're not sure how long it will take for everyone to submit their content - this is the first competition...
  14. MrWackyGuy

Hello all

That's very true!
  15. MrWackyGuy

Hello all

Hey Dieny, welcome to the forums! :giggle:
  16. MrWackyGuy

Looking forward to it :D
  17. MrWackyGuy

Reserved
  18. MrWackyGuy

Hello and welcome to the first open Independent Defence Agency competition! To enter, commanders/players must submit unique and original content which they have created, such as any of the following: In-game screenshots Video clips Montages (no longer than 2 minutes) Fan art A relevant short...